Friday 12 July 2019

Crochet wall Hangings

It's been a while since I posted though I've been pretty busy with the hook and yarn.
 I made these cute Wall Hangings to cheer up the walls at home. 
Here we go !

No matter how old you get the sight of a Rainbow in the sky is definitely bound to fill you with child like excitement. This Rainbow Wall Hanging was initially meant to be a mobile for a baby's crib, but since I never found the time to do it as my kids were young I turned it into a wall Hanging


This was made to please my 3 year old who suddenly was all in love with Owls.
 Honestly Owls !!? When I was a kid(well even now) I found Owls scary and creepy. 
This one's on the Wall and she wishes it Good Night everyday before she sleeps :)


This was something I did for myself. I love bird houses in all forms, be it the real wood ones or the craft ones in Plastic canvas or Paper.


Happy Crafting !

No comments:

Post a Comment